I can't believe that they killed of Dr. Pratt in the season opener of ER! I mean really! First Dr. Greene (who I LOVED!), then Romano, and then Carter (also LOVE< LOVE< LOVE!!!) disappears in Africa and might as well be dead...and now Pratt. Who by the way deserves an Emmy for his performance...his tears broke my heart. Sigh. Kinda depressing. But at least we still have Grey's Anatomy...Meredith and McDreamy to root for! If they kill off McDreamy at any point I am going to seriously freak out!!! Seriously! The only character they have my permission to kill off is Izzy...she can be kinda annoying and whiny. Ok...it's 1AM and I need to go to bed and stop obsessing over the episode of ER (after all, as Jeremy would say, it is only a television show, not real life.).
BTW, I miss my Jackie and Henry so much it is causing me physical pain sometimes. I am actually aching for them. I know as soon as they get home they will start driving me crazy but until then I can't wait to see their beautiful faces and well their delightful kisses. For now, I just get them from Bella...Charlie is much to busy doing his LEGOS and building a "school" out of the box that we got a package in the other day. There is certainly no time for cuddles or kisses with mommy. Oh well...I understand.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment