Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back to Normal?

So, here we are. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. Jer sick, the kids gone, juggling my family and Jeremy's mom, my sister moved out of her boyfriend's apartment and into my house...now the kids are back, family is gone, my sister went to Florida and Jeremy is better...I think. He did have a high fever last night and I am hoping that turns into nothing!

The kids are back to driving me crazy!! And on that note...so is Bella! While the kids were gone she was perfect--she was totally housebroken and hadn't had any accidents in a week. Now that the kids are back she is peeing everywhere, and she will do it right in front of me!!!! GRAWR! She is also working hard to be the Alpha dog over the kids--especially Henry. And it doesn't help that everytime Henry sees her coming he hits the deck and starts screaming. It is making life at home very stressful and frustrating. So last night I immediately went over to Petco (it's where the pets go!) and signed Bella up for puppy classes...and let me tell you they can't start soon enough! I also started DVR'ing the Dog Whisperer...she is a good puppy, I just need to learn how to be calmly assertive (at least that's what Cesar says!).

No comments: