Wednesday, September 24, 2008
The Wii
I am going to go crazy! My husband and Charlie are making me crazy with the stupid Wii. Grandma Vicki (Jeremy's mom) brought the new LEGO Indiana Jones game for the Wii when she came to pick up my younger two kids this weekend (they are in Florida). That's all fine and dandy until you get Jer and Charlie trying to play together. Jer is very irritable because he (obviously) has a more mature and advanced understanding of the game that Charlie doesn't--Charlie just wants to run around and have fun. So, Jer is freaking out everytime Charlie does some move he doesn't want him to, and Charlie has been saying "sweet" every other frickin word out of his mouth! "Sweeeettt!" It sounds cute and all, but it is really annoying when you hear it 684 times a day. I am going to scream!!!! No, I'm not. I am going to go in the other room, tend to my french onion soup, and try not to hear them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Remember what I said on the phone about how pretty soon things would get back to normal and Jer would irritate you? WELL.
French onion soup. Is it the recipe from that magazine thing I got you? I have been looking for a recipe for that, mine involves 5 lbs of onions, two sticks of butter.... was yours good?
Now I'm hungry. Go check out my new blog. I sort of hate it. What do you think? I think I loved the other layout so much that nothing will ever compare!
Post a Comment