Monday, September 22, 2008

Getting Better Every Day




So, it's Monday night and Jeremy is doing better each minute. He ventured out with me today (he was going stir crazy!) and we went to Target to pick up prescriptions and went to Panera so he could get some broccoli cheese souop for lunch. It was good for him to get out but it also totally exhausted him. He can home and relaxed into his chair and picked up the Wii-mote to play LEGO Indiana Jones. Which that in itself shows that he is starting to feel better--for the past few days he was too tired to even pick up a book.






However, I think I am going crazy. I can't stand to be away from Jer--not for more then a couple minutes. Anytime I am away I start getting super anxious and find myself speeding like crazy (which I NEVER do!!!) to get home to him. I just want to be with him all the time. I want to hold his hand, lay on chest, smell his hair and just be next to him. I am so blessed to be married to a man that has been my best friend for over 12 years. He is my rock--and after last Tuesday morning I NEVER want to be apart from him again. Ever.






No comments: