I really hate it. It's just wrong. It also does not look like you at all. I was deeply disturbed when I opened it. Deeply disturbed! (Is this like the blog equivalent of "Does my butt look fat in this?") Just my opinion, though.
He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. ~Micah 6:8
I am blessed to be the youth director of a small church in Raleigh, North Carolina. I love to experiement with many different worship styles and have seen children, youth, and adults really expericence the grace of Christ in awesome ways--when they just step a bit out of their comfort zone and let the Holy Spirit in.
My family (wonderful husband Jeremy, and three children, Charlie (6), Jackson (4), & Henry (3), are all hoping to relocate to Central Florida in the next couple of months as we desire to be "home"--close to family and friends.
2 comments:
I really hate it. It's just wrong. It also does not look like you at all. I was deeply disturbed when I opened it. Deeply disturbed! (Is this like the blog equivalent of "Does my butt look fat in this?")
Just my opinion, though.
PS I looked at it again and I think I love the right side of it, but hate the left. I also like the center. So I only hate 1/3 of it.
Post a Comment