Soooo, I went to get my hair trimmed today. I just wanted to clean it up a bit before my brother-in-laws wedding. However, as I sat in the waiting area of the Mitchell's Spa (which is really nice by the way--the shampoo chairs actually give you a back massage while you are being conditioned!) I was looking at the girl at the recepetion area. I am sure she thought I was a complete wierdo because I kept starig at her. The stylist came out and called my name and I told her I had come for a trim, but instead wanted my hair cut like the girl at the counter. I had 12 inches cut off!!! How crazy is that??? I had horrible buterflies but after the ponytail was cut off I couldn't stop smiling--I knew it was going to look great! Judge for yourself.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE IT!!! It's seriously soooo cute! 12 inches????!!!!! WOWSA!
Post a Comment