Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Alone

I feel so lonely...which is ridiculous! I am surrounded by three loud children and loving husband, a supportive extended family and caring friends. However, my best friend is on "vacation" in Kentucky where she has no internet access. It is amazing how connected I normally feel to her, just through her blog or Facebook, and suddenly with a week gone by without word I am feeling very alone. Not just because I don't have her for cyber-company but life in general is just making me feel lonely...I'm weird, I know.

I hate feeling like this. I don't want to be alone.

1 comment:

Jones said...

um, hi! I just saw you left a comment on Jamie's blog...I didn't know you had a blog!!

...just think of all the wonderful rest Jamie is getting...

oh and I just learned about your newest tattoo and JAMIE has one?? she never told me!