OMGSH!!! I am in love...seriously in love. I went to see the litter of boxer puppies at my neighbor's house. I have never felt this way before. There are 10 puppies (can you imagine having 10 babies in you?!?) and I found mine. Or rather, she found me. I was picking up all the puppies and there was a little boy that I really loved--he was trying to nurse my hand! Buuuutttt I already have soooo much testosterone in my house. I really want a baby girl. So I picked up one girl and of course she was adorable. And then Ipicked up another--she has a cute pink nose with black spots and a white stripe down her face. We totally fell in love with each other. She was nursing my hand (and then she pooped on me--apparently she felt very comfortable with me!) and then crawled up my chest and nursed my chin. It was just like when my babies were newborns. They would get to desperateto nurse that they would suck on anything in sight...we actually have a pic with Jackie latched onto Jeremy's nose! Anyways, my sweet girl cuddles with me and finally nuzzled down to stay between my boobs. It was great. She didn't whine at all, she just cuddled. When Shonda (the owner) took her from me so I could take a picture she immediately started whining. Ad when I put her down to pick up another girl puppy she came staggering back, away from the pack, to come back to me. They are only 2 weeks old and learning how to walk--they just kinda stagger and drag themselves. It is so cute and funny! Jeremy is still not convinced, but I am so happy and I hope he will be convinced. I mean, how wierd is it that while I have been obsessing about puppies, a litter of boxers was born 5 doors down?!? Seriously...
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should get a girl puppy and name her something really beautiful and fancy. For some reason when I read this I blended all the words together wrong and I thought you breastfed the puppy. I am sorry, I know you would not really do that, I think I just combined boobs and latched on or something. Oh, I hope you get a puppy! But if Jer is anything like Dave, I just don't know.... Although, he was pretty damaged by that time I demanded a (very expensive) puppy and then could not stand it and gave it away almost immediately! So you don't have THAT crazy track record working against you. Fingers crossed! Jam
Post a Comment