Saturday, July 19, 2008

On the Up Side




We got her!!!! Our new puppy! PattiMac is currently 19 days old and we expect her to come home with us on the week of August 20th. I am so excited. Jeremy and the boys went over with me today (after Jeremy and I had a serious conversation last night about the realities of having a puppy) to visit the puppy I had already picked out. It was funny because I recognized her right away--no hesitation. Jer was like "are you sure it's not that other girl?" and I just knew it wasn't. My puppy had the same sweet temperment that she had the other day, she just cuddled right up. All of the boys held her and Jeremy spent some time with baby Patti in his arms. She has the cutest pink nose with little black speckles--that's my favorite part about the way she looks. I even have visitation rights--since they are only 5 doors down we can stop by anytime and spend some time with our puppy--to watch her grow. I am so happy!


1 comment:

thedooligans4 said...

Hey! Love your new look! (Both the hair, and the blog layout!) I normally try about 5 before I commit to one. Sometimes the background color makes it hard to read, or something is just off. But isnt that site great?
I just copy whatever Jessica does.