So I copied the interview from Jamie's blog, which was copied from Jessica's blog, which I think was copied from someone elses' blog. Charlie and Jackie had some very interesting answers!
1.) What is something Daddy always says to you?
J: Go upstairs in my room
C: None of your business
2.) What is something Mama always says to you?
J: Go in timeout
C: It's not time yet (yes, I am guilty of saying that...and "we'll see" which Charlie has already discovered really means "no", I heard him tell Jackie the other day.)
3.) What makes Daddy happy?
J: say i love you
C: by listening to him
4.) What makes Mama happy?
J: give you a kiss (this is exactly what I was thinking when he said it!!)
C: by listening to her direc...like if she says don't play Wii then I won't play Wii or turn it on
5.) What makes Daddy sad?
J: say bad words
C: by nit...by not..because...what was I going to say...okay...I don't know
6.) What makes Mama sad?
J: say bad words
C: I just need to think...ummm...by not going to the bus stop (see previous post entitled "Bus Stop Drama")
7.) What does Daddy do that makes you laugh?
J: tickles
C: tickle me so much
8.) What does Mama do that makes you laugh?
J: do funny things (kiss kiss)
C: by making funny faces
9.) How old is Daddy?
J: 15 (Charlie is laughing in the background and trying to correct Jackie's answer...he thinks he's so smart!!! and, of course he is!)
C: 29
10.) How old is Mama?
J: 6 (the right idea...much younger and more fabulous then Daddy, of course!!)
C: just...ummm...twenty....twenty seven (close...but still younger!)
11.) How tall is Daddy?
J: 19, I fink (Charlie how tall is Daddy?)
C: 4 feet (and Jeremy calls Henry a midget!)
12.) How tall is Mama?
J: 18
C: 4 1/2 feet (I eat Daddy's for breakfast!)
13.) What is Daddy's favorite thing to do?
J: help Daddy play a game (Jackie did not seem to understand this question...)
C: play with me video games (excellent grammar!)
14.) What is Mama's favorite thing to do?
J: go underwater (it is very peaceful underwater...)
C: to be quiet? actually the thing that grammy likes to do, stay on the computer all day (I can't really deny it, since I have been on the computer for the last hour, trying to avoid doing housework!)
PEACE!!!!!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO cute!
Post a Comment