Last week we Morgans got the honor of spending time with Jeremy's awesome sister Peggy, our brother-in-common-law, Waylon, and our two fantastic nephews Dylan & Tyler. Dylan and Tyler are identical twins (although I am proud to say that I can tell them clearly apart!) who were actually the ring bearers at Jeremy & I's wedding. They have always been awesome kids! At our wedding rehearsal dinner we ended up sitting with them at the "kiddie table" but we had so much fun! This past week we got to spend some time with them and also go watch them play soccer at the tournament they were attending. I am proud to say that my nephews are total superstars!! They are both so thoughtful and sweet and great with my kids--on top of that their parents only have great things to say about them, they get good grades, and they are awesome athletes. I hope Jeremy and I can raise boys that are as respectful, caring (and cute!!) as the Stegall boys!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment