Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Waiting Tables...Again.
So, I just finished my first shift back at Bahama Breeze. I wish I could come up with some creative name to express my disgust. I mean I love Bahama Breeze--when I am there as a guest. But seriously, the people that left me $5 on a $71 check...if I spit in food I would have certainly wished I thought about it. Really? I mean REALLY?? I am trying to pay the deposit for my kids preschool with the tips I make!!! Because heaven knows the $2.13 an hour I make isn't goin to do it!!! I was so ridiculously nice to them...other servers might not have, but I am nice and happy to be of service to everyone that sits at my tables. Just a reminder--20% is what you should tip a server who does a good job...so I should have made $14 minimum on that table!!! Sigh...now I will go to bed and tomorrow I will go to Bahama Breeze and will probably have the same thing happen twice tomorrow. I might as well prepare myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How are you? is your sexy phone working???? How's life? I am sorry the stupid rib eaters don't always appreciate your fablousness. Jamie
Post a Comment