Alrighty, so here's a survey stolen from Jamie's blog. Usually I love the Olympics--but only swimming, diving, and/or gymnastics events. So, it has been pissing me off that beach volleyball has been on every night during primetime! Like, seriously--I don't care!!! Put on a decent girly sport!!! So, here I am wasting a few minutes of my time, and yours! :D
1.) Are you wearing a necklace? Nope. I usually have a rotation of three necklaces I wear, but I took one off a couple months ago and havent't put one back on.
2.) Last thing you bought while at the mall?
ummmm....ah! yes! Backpacks from the Disney store to match the lunchboxes my mother-in-law purchased for them. After that I went to dinner with my husband at P.F. Changs. Which, btw, is an annoying place to eat when you are hungry because there is NO bread!
3.) Who is the main person you talk to everyday? Jeremy. Somedays, (like today), we talk less then others, but in general he is the one who has to listen to all my nattering every day!
4.) Ever been in an ambulance? Once, after Charlie had a fever-induced seizure. Scariet day of my life.
5.) Tell me about the shirt you're wearing. It's a yellow VBS shirt I designed for Sunrise's PowerLab themed vacation Bible school this year.
6.) Do you like your name? My name has always been a struggle. Say it together--Lara Anne--and I like it, but just Lara...not so much. I don't dislike it, it's just that NO ONE says it right. I wouldn't choose it, but I am okay with it. Sorry--I do ramble and overpunctuate, don't I?
7.) Do you take the escalator, elevator, or steps?
Escalator--I think it's fun! I love the flat ones at airports that make you feel like you are flying through the hallways when you walk on them. The ONLY time in my life that I feel both graceful and fast.
8.) When was the last time you were at a circus? Just a couple of months ago, Jeremy and I went with my sister,Katey and her boyfriend Roy, to the Barnum and Bailey Bros. Circus. Oh! and we took the kids!
9.) What was your last large purchase? LArge purchase--as in over twenty bucks? Nothing great--most of our money this year has been spent on our car. NO WAIT!! the puppy!
10.) Where will your next vacation be? I hope for Disney. Jeremy is so pessimistic he thinks we will never have another vacation again.
11.) What was the last thing you ate? Corn Pops and Sprite Zero.
12.) Last time you were at the playground? A couple of weeks ago we went to the Park of the Misfit toys in Raleigh. There is a blacktop there and people just leave old bikes and ride-on toys there so it is fun for the kids to go, ride around in circles and wear themselves out (instead of me wearing myself out pushing them on the swings--then by the time we get home they have plenty of energy and I need a nap!)
13.) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Jeremy.
14.) Fancy restaraunts, diners, or fast food? I have to make a new category: fancy-ish restuarants. That's wear I like to go. Places that have delicious food and drinks, light on grease and heavy on flavor. Buuuuttt I don't like to have to get too dressed up. So, fancy-ish.
15.) Do you order more when you don't have to pay? Depends on who's paying. But not usually.
16.) Could you go a day without eating? I wish.
17.) What size shoe are you? 9. I just got my brand new food service crocs today in the mail (lucky me!) and they were a perfect size 9.
18.) What's your stand on hunting? Disgusting. Seriously demented. I don'tget it and am soooo glad that there is no one in my family, immediate or extended, that thinks it is a good idea. NASTY!
19.) Do you have a dirty mind? Unfortunetly, yes. Sometimes unintentionally. I could tell you some stories of things I say that I totally did not mean. sigh.
20.) What are you allergic to? mold. the sound of Jackie's screams. Do you think I can get some prescriptions meds for that?? Oh, wait, I think I have some!
21.) What would you do if you saw a person fall down a flight of stairs? Help them.
22.) Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? I love crunchy, but always buy creamy cuz that's what everyone else likes.
23.) What are you doing tomorrow? Try to drag myself out of the house rather that wallow in my depression over waiting tables. I will take the kids to the pool. That is my goal.
There we go. Now you know ALL about me! HA!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment