Well, it's been a while...I'm sure you all have been crying everyday over the lack of posts from The Jesus Lovin' Morgans!
I have decided to try an experiment--the past few months have been challenging for me regarding my health. It seems I have hit a great spot--I feel like Lara again!!! Yay! I was worried that would never happen again! I feel like my faith has been a little bit unfaithful in the past few months...I love Jesus, so I am going to put some work into acting on that. The past week has been a very prayerful week for me and I have felt such a difference in my attitude and behavior...so every day or so I am going to blog about God...about the Journey...about my passion.
"...when I peruse the titles in the Christian bookstore, I feel like I am the only klutz in the kingdom of God, a spiritual nincompoop lost in a shipful of brilliant biblical thinkers, an ungodly midget in a world of spiritual giants. When I compare my life with the experts', I feel sloppy, unkempt, and messy in the midst of immaculately dressed saints...and I am a (youth) minister." Mike Yaconelli, Messy Spirituality
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Lara's back! Interesting, I have been praying very specifically this week for you that you would be able to draw on your faith and prayer life to pull you through this time... Before I kept asking for healing, healing, healing, and for some reason my prayers shifted course this week.
Post a Comment