Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Week in Review

This is an idea stolen from my best friend...I update my status on Facebook regularly (usually about twice a day). I thought it would be interesting to post them all in order and see how my week looked according to Facebook!

Lara Anne Morgan has lost 20lbs.
Lara Anne Morgan is on her way to Florida.
Lara Anne Morgan gets to go to Disney today!!! The happiest place on earth!!!
Lara Anne Morgan is confused to be using a MacBook-- but excited to be visiting Mickey today, this time at Epcot!
Lara Anne Morgan is going to Jamie's today!!!! YAY!!!
Lara Anne Morgan is going with Jamie & the little Dooley's to the beach today and pool tomorrow...fun in Florida!
Lara Anne Morgan just got back from the beach and is exhausted. Now I remember why I don't go to the beach!
Lara Anne Morgan is breaking.
Lara Anne Morgan has the WORST heartburn of her ENTIRE life. I just want to go back to sleep!!!
Lara Anne Morgan is sooo tired. Fantasizing about bedtime for everyone...
Lara Anne Morgan wishes her husband was coming tomorrow.
Lara Anne Morgan is awake a little too early for her liking...but trying to psych herself up for a fun morning at Pump It Up Party!

That's my week according to Facebook!

1 comment:

thedooligans4 said...

Love the cherries! When I saw this I meant to tell you about them, I thought you would like it!
And you are much smarter than me, I should have put mine in order it was a little confusing going backwards!