SO, I want my job back. I desperately want to be in ministry--I miss it so much. I am blessed to be friends with many of my old students, from both Trinity and Sunrise, and right now I positively ache for them. I want to be a part of their lives again, apart of the everyday as well as a part of those special moments where we experience God. I am lonely for ministry. Some may have thought that youth minister was just a job--but it was so much more. It's a chance to love--to love Jesus, to love students, to love leaders and parents--and a chance to be loved, by Christ in a personal way, by students, leaders, parents...it is such a blessing. For me, being in ministry is a blessing. It is a time and place to grow and learn as well as teach and love.
I am going to continue to pray--that God would lead me and guide me to a place where I am being used by Him in a way that glorifys Him. And maybe I am there right now...
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment