Use the first letter of your name to come up with answers to the questions. If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, you have to come up with different answers!
1.)What is your name?
Lara
2.) A 4-letter word:
Late (as in always!)
3.) A boy's name:
Larry (actually it's more of a man's name, but I guess it works)
4.) A girl's name:
Laura
5.) An occupation:
Lactation Consultant
6.) A color:
Lime
7.) Something you wear:
Long John's (I don't really, but could...after all I am Canadian)
8.) A beverage:
Latte (for Jamie :D)
9.) A food:
Lunchmeat (gross!)
10.) Something found in the bathroom:
Lotion
11.) A place:
Lake Junaluska
12.) A reason for being late:
Laundry (nothing to wear!!!)
13.) Something you shout:
Lo! (they say it in the Bible...KJV at least!!)
And of course, this is not my original work. Stolen from Jamie Dooley who was inspired by Jessica Jones...
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what's wrong with sandwich meat dude?!!
Post a Comment