Wow...what a great month we have had! The Morgans enjoyed an awesome, relaxing break from reality in Florida. We stayed with our BFF's the Dooley's and enjoyed some time away. Jeremy was away in Orlando on business but Jamie and I had a great time with the kids in Melbourne. We took the kids to Pump It Up Party where they jumped and climbed and ran and slid for 2 hours. It was quite a workout, especially for my chubby butt!!!
We also went to the Brevard Zoo which was great! It was really fun and best of all we got to feed GIRAFFE's!!! It was awesome...Jackie and Henry loved feeding them the "special" giraffe treats.
Finally to end out our trip we went to Disney World--Jeremy, I and all three kids. It was one of the best days of my life. I always get a little veclemt at Disney...I have so many positive childhood memories about Disney and it gives me so much joy to share those experiences with my kids. They all had a wonderful time with very few meltdowns even though we did not leave until almost 11pm. Charlie and Jackie loved Big Thunder Mountain at the Magic Kingdom and they loved the Stunt Car Show (aka the Stuntson's--I have no idea where they came up with this name, I think it just started as a mispronunciation and it stuck!) at MGM Studios.
We also went to the Brevard Zoo which was great! It was really fun and best of all we got to feed GIRAFFE's!!! It was awesome...Jackie and Henry loved feeding them the "special" giraffe treats.
Finally to end out our trip we went to Disney World--Jeremy, I and all three kids. It was one of the best days of my life. I always get a little veclemt at Disney...I have so many positive childhood memories about Disney and it gives me so much joy to share those experiences with my kids. They all had a wonderful time with very few meltdowns even though we did not leave until almost 11pm. Charlie and Jackie loved Big Thunder Mountain at the Magic Kingdom and they loved the Stunt Car Show (aka the Stuntson's--I have no idea where they came up with this name, I think it just started as a mispronunciation and it stuck!) at MGM Studios.
We also celebrated a wonderful Easter together, attending the church Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday and having a big Easter dinner on Sunday with Aunt Kiki :)
Check out some video clips of the kids!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoZUAiH0VJw
No comments:
Post a Comment